- Your group has assigned each person a set of topics to cover in the slide show.
- You have notes from each day we were in the Media Center.
- You have been recording which books or websites you used to gather information.
- On NoodleTools, you have started creating a bibliography with Mrs. Vaccaro's help.
- You are thinking about what you'll put on the slides you create for the presentation.
If you would like more information, here are some online resources:
Our school's Media Center website
World Book Encyclopedia
Sharpe Online Database
World History in Context (higher reading level)
You can also scroll down on this Blog to the following civilizations: