Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blank Maps of the Middle East

Here are copies of the Ancient Middle East map that we finished in class yesterday, and the modern one we completed today. Click on each for a larger version.

On the Ancient Map, locate:
Mediterranean Sea
Black Sea
Caspian Sea
Red Sea
Dead Sea
Persian Gulf

Euphrates River
Tigris River
Nile River
Jordan River

Anatolia
Persia
Mesopotamia
The Fertile Crescent
Egypt

Zagros Mountains
Taurus Mountains
Caucasus Mountains

Syrian Desert
Arabian Desert


On the Modern Map, locate:
Mediterranean Sea
Black Sea
Caspian Sea
Red Sea
Persian Gulf


Euphrates River
Tigris River
Nile River


Egypt
Libya
Niger
Chad
Sudan
Tunisia

Italy
Greece
Turkey

Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the maps Mr. Guerriero! They really helped me to study for the test on Wednesday.

    Théo
    P.S. I used the oprion e, e shortcut to get my accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Excellent--no more spelling out "cafe'"every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I agree with Theo (cant do the accent) it really helps! Thanks so much! I feel really ready!
    Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is kat just wanted to thank Top Scheff because she colored and labeled that map for us, you rock.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the maps Mr. Guerriero!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree too the maps really helped me study. I think I am gonna do better on the test now!!!!!!!

    HANK:0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel very prepared now because of these maps thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these maps help allot in studying

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi,
    i need help on my project. I need to map out the ingredients of beer in Mesopotamia and Egypt. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete