Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Break!

Is everyone enjoying the week off? After cleaning out from the blizzard on Sunday/Monday, I'm trying to decide what to do with the extra time off. I've finished all of the work I need to do, I spent quality time with the family and did some shopping with gift cards I received for Christmas.

Now, I can just chill. I was thinking of trying out snowboarding--I've never done it. I'm sure I'd be tragic, but it looks like fun.

What sort of activities will you be doing this week, or in the winter in general? Leave your answers in the comments below!

Ciao!
Mr. G.

3 comments:

  1. Mr.G, you should go snowboarding it is really fun, but i recommend that you take a lesson first, because that is what i did. I went ice skating with my aunt and saw a lot of people from this school there. I also went to New York. I used some of my gift cards too.

    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made polenta with my mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should totally try snowboarding thats what i did over the winter break forvthe first time in my lfe it was soooooooooooooooooooo much fun you would love it!

    ReplyDelete